Chronology of writingsEdit
- "Kediak of the Biainili"
- "Kediak and the Children of Nelvaa"
- "Kediak and the Coku Clan"
- "Kediak in the Land of the Gizajale"
- "The Burden of Atlas"
- "Kediak and the Legend of Ashwathama"
- "Ashwathama and his Dreams"
- "Ashwathama and the Cycles"
- "Kediak the Hunter"
- "Kediak and the Case of the Amethyst Killing"
- "Lili and the Kim"
- "Rhyfelfawr Arthur"
- The Demon of Lleuenydd
- The Doom of Alt Clut
- "De Excidio Gildas"
- "The Quandaries of Kentigern"
- "Vita Cadoci"
Chronology of EventsEdit
- 10,028: Kediak born
- 10,016: Kediak's village suffers a volcanic explosion
- 10,000: Kediak meets Xia and Ashwathama, the flood
- 464: Arthur is born
- 476: Arthur arrives at Einion's court
- 485: Arthur kills Gwrwst; Patrick and Ceredig
- 486: Arthur kills Gwrwst and assumes control of Lleuenydd, campaigns against Ceredig
- 491: Gildas is born
- 492: Illtud joins Arthur's teulu
- 499: Illtud leaves Arthur
- 503: Brioc ends a famine in Ceredigion
- 505: Dubricius ends grandfather's leprosy
- 506: Hueil is killed in a raid on Arthur
- 518: Kentigern is born
- 519: Ymellyrn usurps the Din Peledyr throne from Lleudun
- 528: Mugentius episode with Uinniau and Drusticus
- 533: Paul Aurelian repels a raider incursion
- 535: De Excidio Britanniae
- 536: Maelgwn invades southern Wales, Paternus gets Llanbadarn from him; Leonorus lands in Brittany
- 540: Samson and the fertility cult
- 542: Brendan visits Gildas
- 543: Malo and Brendan take a voyage to Ym
- 544: Leonorus helps Iudwal to escape; Malo sees two-headed bush and has mass on a whale; Brioc converts Conan
- 545: David and Boia; Malo revives a corpse
- 546: Iudicael dies and Riwal kills all his sons but Hailoc
- 547: Leonorus loses his seeds on way to Brittany; Brioc expels plague
- 548: Ciaran dies; Benlli and Garmon
- 549: Leonorus excavates a golden ram
- 550: Gildas gives Cadoc the bell; Kentigern made a bishop
- 551: Cadoc takes the kingship of Glywising; Teilo goes to Brittany to avoid the Yellow Plague
- 552: Cadoc relinquishes the throne
- 553: Hailoc tries to destroy Malo's church
- 554: Gododdin invades Strat Clut; Uinniau foretells Tuathal's death
- 557: Council of Saffaracus and Council of Paris
- 559: Riwal dies
- 562: Leonorus aids in the restoration of Iudwal; Council of Brefi; Garmon and Gwrtheyrn
- 563: The Battle of Cuil Dremne; Columba to Iona; Gildas to Ireland
- 564: Gildas returns from Ireland
- 565: Archbishopric decided; Columba meets Brude; Teilo ends Budic's rat plague
- 566: Gildas to Brittany
- 567: Gildas revives Trifina
- 569: council to condemn Cunomorus
- 575: Inauguration of Aedan
- 583: Columbanus leaves for continent
- 587: Malo goes to Columbanus
- 590: Languoreth and the ring
- 596: Kentigern and Lailoken
- 597: Meeting of Columba and Kentigern
- 602: Council against Columbanus
- 603: Kentigern and Riderch die
- 610: Columbanus attacks Frankish Theodoric
- 611: Theodoric evicts Columbanus
- 612: Columbanus writes letters to pope and treats him like a younger equal